- Drink plenty of water.
- Remove bandage after two hours.
- Wash area with mild soap and water. Blot dry.
- Apply a thin coat of A&D ointment several times a day.
- Wash tattoo at least three times a day until healed.
- After three days of using A&D ointment, switch to unscented water based lotion (Lubriderm sensitive skin).
- Continue applying lotion three times a day until flaking stops.
- Do not pick or scratch at the tattoo. Let the scabs heal naturally. Yes, it will itch. Slap it if you have to.
- Do not soak your tattoo in water. Take showers, no swimming.
- Do not expose to direct sun or tanning beds.
- Do not take advice on aftercare from "professionals" tattooing in their kitchen. Contact the professionals with your questions, not the dumbasses.